Our flagship model. The Pirez E3! - Electric Mountain Bike
An amazing and great looking power assisted electric bike that is specifically designed for off-roading.
The Pirez E3 is our most powerful & robust dual suspension mountain bike. This bike tackles rugged terrain effortlessly and is sure to provide you an exhilarating experience.
A high-powered dual suspension electric mountain bike.
Comes with an integrated ultra 1000W mid-drive motor with intuitive torque sensing, with a peak output of 1500W.
Built for all terrain, it’s extremely robust, particularly suited to the Australian environment. With excellent motor clearance underneath, it’s ideal for downhill riders.
Although our E3 is a powerful electric bike, due to its sleek design, fully integrated, well balanced 48V mid-drive motor and 14Ah battery, it rides extremely well without the motor running (as a regular mountain bike).
So, you get the best of both worlds.
- Integrated – smoother ride
- Great water resistance
- Brilliant at carrying load
- Throttle is set to high speed – so takes off like a rocket
Check out this video of our original Pirez E3 Electric Mountain Bike.
We have made a number of improvements and modifications since then, but this video will give you the general vibe of our flagship bike.
Please refer to the Specifications tab for the current version on offer.
Click below for further information:
Integrated Ultra motor – with torque sensing – this motor is intuitive and works with the rider and only provides the assistance you require – it doesn’t take away from the riding experience, it adds to the riding experience. The harder you pedal the faster you go.
Integrated battery – the 48V 14Ah battery is built seamlessly into the bike frame – plenty of room to undermount a water bottle or storage bag. It also has a key to lock into the frame for better security, but can be removed for charging and storage.
Dropper seat post – adjust your seat position without dismounting the bike
Derailleur with clutch and lockout – derailleur includes a clutch providing more tension on the chain and improving chain retention. The 'clutch' feature ensures tension is retained in the derailleur throughout its movement. Over rough ground, the weight of the chain can cause the rear derailleur to bounce and move, leading to chain noise and the possibility of it falling off the chainrings completely.
Integrated lights – Integrated 6v lights runs off motor and light sensor from display – no need to charge or manually switch on or off.
Internal cabling - hidden cables where possible
Hydraulic disc brakes with 203mm front and rear discs
Latest colour DP-C18 display unit - for ease of use and better control.
We are so confident that once you try our Pirez E3 you will love it.
We also understand that most of us prefer to try before we buy.
This is why we have our money back guarantee.
Try for 30 days or for 30km.
If you are not 100% happy with it you can return it back to us in it's original condition & packaging and we will refund you the bike price in full.
So what are you waiting for, test ride the E3 today & experience the freedom.
- Motor: Bafang Ultra 48V 1000W - Model No: M620
- Peak power output: 1500W
- Battery type: 48V 14Ah Samsung battery cells.
- Battery power: 672Wh
Range: 70km+ (based on a 73kg rider on pedal assist)
- Top speed: 55km/h+
- Throttle: Thumb throttle
- Display Unit: DP-C18 colour display
- Gear sensors: Included
- Frame Material: Alloy
- Chainring: 44T
- Shifter: Sram GX 10 speed
- Rear derailleur: Sram GX 10 speed
- Brakes: Custom hydraulic disc brakes - 203mm Front & Rear
- Hubs: Novatec D041SB-B15
- Wheel Rims: MTSC40B
- Tyres: 27.5*2.6inch Schwalbe Smart Sam
- Spokes: DF-13G with eyelet rims
- Chain: Shimano
- Cassette: Sram 10 speed 11-32T
- Handlebars: Promax
- Stem: Promax
- Grips: Velo VLG-884
- Saddle: Italy Prologo Kappa Evo
- Front forks: SR Suntour XCM34 Boost (Coil w/ Preload adjuster) 120mm of travel
- Rear shock: SK Air 24W*190 140mm of travel
- Size: Medium 18 inch or Large 19 inch
- Bike Weight: Large - 31.5kg, Medium 31.0kg
- Pedals: Included - Standard
- Max load weight: 100kg
- Medium 18"
- Frame size: 41cm (crank to seat clamp)
- Seat to Ground: 87-96cm
- (plus 7cm with dropper seat post)
- Large 19"
- Frame size: 46cm (crank to seat clamp)
- Seat to Ground: 91-108cm
- (plus 7cm with dropper seat post)
Pannier Rack (Optional extra)
- Rear Carrier Rack
- Seat Post Mounted
- with side shape stays and includes rubber shims.
- Weight limit - 10kg
Specifically suited to the bespoke Pirez E3 bike
*Specifications are subject to change at any time