The Norco Scene 2 is a hybrid bike that offers casual conveniences and mountain bike inspired design. Perfect for riding with the family or simply getting from A to B, the Scene 2 is a comfortable and economical ride.
The aluminium frame is lightweight and stiff, with the convenience and comfort of a step-thru design that’s easy to get on and off. The GIZMO internal cable routing system gives the bike a clean appearance that is also practical, protecting the cables from water and debris.
The Norco Scene 2 balances comfort, performance and style in one bike. With a step thru frame, super comfortable seat, premium pedals, grips and an upright position, this bike will get you where you want to go in comfort.
- Your choice of Bafang 48V 750W Mid Drive Motor
- Your choice of High quality lithium ion battery (Battery Range Guide)
- Latest DP-C18 Colour Display Unit
- Gear Sensor
- Thumb Throttle
- Kick Stand
- 12 month warranty motor and battery (excludes misuse or abuse)
**All our electric bikes are made to order with love, please allow approximately 5-7 business days to build, test, pack and send. We are working hard to get great quality bikes out to you as quickly as possible.
| SIZE GUIDE
- Medium: 166 - 176 cm
- Large: 173 - 182 cm
| BIKE SPECIFICATIONS
- FRAME: Aluminum Step-Through, Smooth Welds, Internal Cables, Mudguard Mounts
- FORK: Hi-Tensile Steel Hybrid Fork
HANDLEBAR: Aluminum, 660mm, 60mm Rise, 30 Degree Backsweep
- GRIP: Dual Density Ergonomic - Single Lock
PEDALS: City Pedal - Kraton Traction Inlay - Black
REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Altus RD-M310
CASSETTE: Shimano CS-HG31, 11-32T, 8 Speed
CHAIN: KMC Z8.3
BRAKES: Tektro MD-M280 Mechanical Disc
WHEELS: 27.5" (650b)
TYRES: Kenda Kwick Seven5 27.5 x 2.2" 30 TPI
SADDLE: Norco Comfort Saddle w/Elastomers - Black
- SEATPOST/CLAMP: Alloy 27.2 15mm Offset, Alloy Quick Release - Black
**Specifications are subject to change at any time and without notice.