Weeride - Centre Mounted - Child Bike Seat
A unique CENTRE MOUNTED bike seat for children
- Recommended for ages from 1-4 years. Though can be used as soon as neck muscles are strong enough ie 6-9 months.
- Allows the rider to communicate with their child so the child’s needs can be dealt with.
- Interesting view for the child, not just your back!
- Patented bar puts weight in centre of bike and not on front like other front seats
- No attachment to the handlebars which we believe is dangerous
- You feel the child is more secure with your arms around them.
- The seat can be fitted easily within 20 minutes
- The seat can be removed in seconds for solo riding
- Headrest for baby to sleep, which they do at an early age
- No dangling legs as moveable footrests
- Fits all bikes including oversized head tubes and full suspension bikes of 16”+ (except drop handle bars). Comes with its own bar so fits to both ladies and mens bikes.
- 5 point safety strap and enclosed movable footrests for child safety
- Extra bars available for multi bike use
- Everything you need is in the box including the seat, bar and tools
Why is WeeRide the best?
- The WeeRide child seats are the safest and most fun seats you can buy, just go online and read the reviews.
- Rear seats destabilise your bike, your child looks at your back and you can’t interact with them. Front seats put the weight on the front of the bike and are uncomfortable for your child.
- The WeeRide is a unique Centre Mounted seat.
Why use this product?
- Some can use a WeeRide from 6 months. Most kids can use from 9 months.
- The EU standard says from aged 1, but the standard has to allow for all the inferior seats out there.
- You will stop using the seat at around age 4, which is when most kids want to get out on their own bikes.
How easy is it to use?
There is a small change to your riding style as the seat is in front of you.
Mounting the bike.
Mounting the bike is simple. You can swing your leg over the rear of the bike as you would do normally. You can then lean over to pick your child up and secure them into the seat.
If they are too small to stand up on their own, securely lean your bike against a wall, and put your child in the seat before mounting.
Or better still, have someone else hold your bike.
What kind of bike will it fit?
It will fit to all bikes as long as they have between 49cm and 60cm from seat post to headset and 5mm headset space below the handlebar stem.
It will fit men’s, ladies, full suspension, oversized headset, etc.
It will fit most drop handle bar bikes, but the riding position means we don’t recommend fitting to these bikes.
How hard is it to install?
Installation should only take around 10 minutes.
See the installation video below:
* Please allow 7-10 days for delivery