The new Lekkie Bling Ring 40T BBS Package.
- In the past the smallest ring that offered the perfect chain line was the Lekkie 42T, but that is no longer the case.
- The Lekkie blingring 40T is now the smallest tooth count ring available on the market that maintains the correct offset and chain line.
- Lekkie made this possible by also designing the motor drive covers to work together with the 40T ring to create the most compact offset drive ring.
- The blingring 40T V4.2 has an extra 2mm offset than the V1, V2 42T. This allows a little more offset for those builds that require it. But the package also comes with a 2mm spacer for those who want the standard Lekkie offset.
- The 40T ring also sports a external chain guide ring to give another level of chain retention and protect your pants from engaging the chain.
The BBS Package includes:
- 40T Ring
- 2mm Spacer
- Drivecover > To be able to run a 40T you must run the Lekkie DRIVECOVER.