The new Lekkie Bling Ring 40T HD Package.
- In the past the smallest ring that offered the perfect chain line was the Lekkie 42T, but that is no longer the case.
- The Lekkie blingring 40T is now the smallest tooth count ring available on the market that maintains the correct offset and chain line
- Lekkie made this possible by also designing the motor drive covers to work together with the 40T ring to create the most compact offset drive ring.
- The blingring 40T also launches MULTISPACE. The MULTISPACER allows you to set 3 different offsets
- To get the current BlingRing offset key the MULTISPACER into the back of the sprocket. However if you require 2.5mm extra offset just remove it.
- If you need to space the ring 2.5mm out to clear your frame then simply flip the spacer the other way. This gives 5mm adjustment with one spacer!
- The 40T ring also sports a external chain guide ring to give another level of chain retention and protect your pants from engaging the chain.
The HD Package includes:
- 40T Ring
- Drivecover > To be able to run a 40T you must run the Lekkie DRIVECOVER.