Our flagship model. The Pirez E3! - Electric Mountain Bike
An amazing and great looking power assisted electric bike that is specifically designed for off-roading.
The Pirez E3 is our most powerful & robust dual suspension mountain bike. This bike tackles rugged terrain effortlessly and is sure to provide you an exhilarating experience.
A high-powered dual suspension electric mountain bike.
Comes with an integrated ultra 1000W mid-drive motor with intuitive torque sensing, with a peak output of 1500W.
Built for all terrain, it’s extremely robust, particularly suited to the Australian environment. With excellent motor clearance underneath, it’s ideal for downhill riders.
Although our E3 is a powerful electric bike, due to its sleek design, fully integrated, well balanced 48V mid-drive motor and 14Ah battery, it rides extremely well without the motor running (as a regular mountain bike).
So, you get the best of both worlds.
- Integrated – smoother ride
- Great water resistance
- Brilliant at carrying load
- Throttle is set to high speed – so takes off like a rocket
We are so confident that once you try our Pirez E3 you will love it.
We also understand that most of us prefer to try before we buy.
This is why we have our money back guarantee.
Try for 30 days or for 30km.
If you are not 100% happy with it you can return it back to us in it's original condition & packaging and we will refund you in full.
So what are you waiting for, test ride the E3 today & experience the freedom.
Note: Some specifications in video have been updated. Refer to the Specifications tab.
Click below for further information:
Integrated Ultra motor – with torque sensing – this motor is intuitive and works with the rider and only provides the assistance you require – it doesn’t take away from the riding experience, it adds to the riding experience. The harder you pedal the faster you go.
Integrated battery – the 48V 14Ah battery is built seamlessly into the bike frame – plenty of room to undermount a water bottle or storage bag. It also has a key to lock into the frame for better security, but can be removed for charging and storage.
Dropper seat post – adjust your seat position without dismounting the bike
Derailleur with clutch and lockout – Shimano’s latest Deore derailleur includes a clutch providing more tension on the chain and improving chain retention. The 'clutch' feature ensures tension is retained in the derailleur throughout its movement. Over rough ground, the weight of the chain can cause the rear derailleur to bounce and move, leading to chain noise and the possibility of it falling off the chainrings completely.
Integrated lights – Integrated 6v lights runs off motor and light sensor from display – no need to charge or manually switch on or off.
Internal cabling - hidden cables where possible
Hydraulic disc brakes with 180mm front and rear discs
Latest colour DP-C18 display unit - for ease of use and better control.
- Motor: Bafang Ultra 48V 1000W - Model No: M620
- Peak power output: 1500W
- Battery type: 48V 14Ah Samsung battery cells.
- Battery power: 672Wh
Range: 70km+ (based on a 73kg rider on pedal assist)
- Top speed: 55km/h+
- Throttle: Thumb throttle
- Display Unit: DP-C18 colour display
- Gear sensors: Included
- Frame Material: Alloy
- Chainring: 44T
- Shifter: Shimano Deore 10 speed
- Rear derailleur: Shimano Deore RD-M6000
- Brakes: Tektro hydraulic disc brakes
- Hubs: Novatec D041SB-B15
- Wheel Rims: MTSC40B
- Tyres: 27.5*2.6inch Schwalbe Smart Sam
- Spokes: DF-13G with eyelet rims
- Chain: Shimano
- Cassette: Shimano Shadow Plus 11-42
- Handlebars: Promax
- Stem: Promax
- Grips: Velo VLG-884
- Saddle: Italy Prologo Kappa Evo
- Front forks: Rockshox 130mm
- Rear shock: SK Air 24W*190 140mm of travel
- Size: 18inch
- Bike Weight: 27kg
- Pedals: Included - Standard
- Max load weight: 100kg
- Medium 18"
- Large 19"
- 48V 14Ah Samsung battery with charger
- Samsung 35E 18650 cells
- Includes Australian certified battery charger
- Built in charger management system that prevents over charging
- Built in battery management system that prevents over discharging
- Each cell in every battery goes through a strict testing process for capacity, voltage, and internal resistance
- Keys with locking mechanism
Pannier Rack (Optional extra)
- Rear Carrier Rack
- Seat Post Mounted
- with side shape stays and includes rubber shims.
- Weight limit - 10kg
Specifically suited to the bespoke Pirez E3 bike
*Specifications are subject to change at any time