Our flagship product is the Australian designed and developed Pirez E3! - Electric Mountain Bike
Our original Pirez E3 (Sempre) was an amazing and great looking power assisted electric bike that is specifically designed for off-roading.
Built for all terrain, it’s extremely robust, particularly suited to the Australian environment and with excellent motor clearance underneath, it’s ideal for downhill riders.
Following much research and customer feedback, we have now released our next model - the Pirez E3 (Poderosa)
The Pirez E3 (Poderosa) is still our most powerful & robust dual suspension mountain bike but now has many improved or upgraded features.
Like its predecessor, this bike tackles rugged terrain effortlessly and is sure to provide you an exhilarating experience.
The Pirez E3 (Poderosa) has many of the same features as the Pirez E3 (Sempre) as detailed in the SPECIFICATIONS tab, with some of the main features and enhancements described in the FEATURES TAB.
Check out this video of our original Pirez E3 (Sempre) Electric Mountain Bike.
We have made a number of improvements and modifications since then, but this video will give you the general vibe of our flagship bike.
Please refer to the Specifications tab for the current version on offer.
- Integrated 1000W Ultra mid-drive motor with a peak output of 1500W. – with torque sensing – this motor is intuitive and works with the rider and only provides the assistance that you require – it doesn’t take away from the riding experience, it adds to the riding experience. The harder you pedal the faster you go.
- Integrated undermount battery is built seamlessly into the bike frame – plenty of room to mount a water bottle or storage bag. It also has a key to lock into the frame for better security, but can be removed for charging and storage.
- With the battery now undermounted, water ingress protection is much more enhanced.
- And one of the best features is now a much larger capacity 48V 16Ah Panasonic Battery giving a whopping 768 Wh of power. This will provide roughly 80+km range (based on a 73kg rider using pedal assist)
- A high-powered dual air suspension electric mountain bike - front suspension provides lock out function.
- High quality 4-Piston hydraulic disc brakes based on Shimano technology.
- 10 speed ebike chain - specifically designed for electric bikes which are made to last longer than standard bike chains.
- Comfortable GEL filled saddle for superior comfort
- Dropper seat post – adjust your seat position without dismounting the bike
- Integrated lights – Integrated 6v lights runs off motor and light sensor from display – no need to charge or manually switch on or off.
- Internal cabling - hidden cables where possible
Latest colour DP-C18 display unit - for ease of use and better control, with Sports, ECO and Walk modes.
- and although our E3 is a powerful electric bike, due to its sleek design, fully integrated, well balanced mid-drive motor and 16Ah battery, it rides extremely well without the motor running (just as a regular mountain bike).
We are so confident that once you try our Pirez E3 you will love it.
We also understand that most of us prefer to try before we buy.
This is why we have our money back guarantee.
Try for 30 days or for 30km.
If you are not 100% happy with it you can return it back to us in it's original condition & packaging and we will refund you the bike price in full.
So what are you waiting for, test ride the E3 today & experience the freedom.
- Motor: Bafang Ultra 48V 1000W - Model No: M620
- Peak power output: 1500W
- Battery type: 48V 16Ah Panasonic battery cells.
- Battery power: 768 Wh
Range: 80km+ (based on a 73kg rider on pedal assist)
- Top speed: 55km/h+
- Throttle: Thumb throttle
- Display Unit: Bafang DP-C18 colour display
- Gear sensors: SS01 - Shift Sensor
- Frame Material: Alloy
- Chainring: 40T
- Shifter: Sram GX 10 speed
- Rear derailleur: Sram GX 10 speed
- Brakes: Longgun 4-Piston Hydraulic Disc brakes - 203mm front & rear
- Hubs: Novatec D041SB-B15 Thru axle - Front 15mm x 110mm - Rear 12mm x 145mm (boost)
- Wheel Rims: MTSC40B
- Tyres: 27.5 x 2.6 inch Schwalbe Smart Sam
- Spokes: DF-13G with eyelet rims
- Chain: KMC e10
- Cassette: Sram 10 speed 11-32T
- Handlebars: Promax 700mm
- Stem: Promax 80mm
- Grips: Velo VLG-884
- Saddle: Selle Royal Lookin Gel
- Seat tube: Promax
Front forks: SR Suntour XCM34 Boost (Air with Lock) 120mm of travel
- Rear shock: ExaForm 562R - single rebound adjuster.
- Size: Medium 18 inch or Large 19 inch
- Bike Weight: Large - 31.5kg, Medium 31.0kg
- Pedals: Included - Standard
- Headlight: Kendo - integrated
- Tail light: Rear - with battery
- Crank Arms: Bafang 170mm
- Medium 18"
- Frame size: 41cm (crank to seat clamp)
- Seat to Ground: 87-96cm
- (plus 7cm with dropper seat post)
- Large 19"
- Frame size: 46cm (crank to seat clamp)
- Seat to Ground: 91-108cm
- (plus 7cm with dropper seat post)
*Specifications are subject to change at any time