Alpha - Electric Fat Bike
The Alpha Fat Bike is part of the Reid performance range and is designed for trail riding and maximum amounts of fun and .
It provides massive 4.0” tyres for amazing grip and the ability to traverse terrain that regular mountain bikes can’t even dream of attempting.
If you want to explore new trails in rugged terrain and a riding experience like no other – the Reid Alpha combined with a Bafang mid-drive motor will take you there.
The Alpha features a performance mountain bike style geometry and is built around a Hydroformed 6061 Alloy Fat Bike Frame designed to reduce the weight of bike and enhance stiffness. The Alloy Fat Bike Fork provides a smooth, comfortable ride no matter how rough the trial is.
This bike benefits from newly improved disc brakes and an upgraded Shimano 7-speed shifter and gearing, and being combined with a Bafang mid-drive motor, any inherent extra weight becomes a non-issue.
The 26” x 4.0” tyres leave a commanding footprint that can run as low as 10PSI to help you roll over anything on your way to the top!
- Huge 26” x 4.0” tyres to tackle terrain you wouldn’t even attempt on any other bike
- Powerful Bafang mid-drive motor and high quality lithium ion battery
- Light weight alloy frame for easy handling
- Shimano 7-Speed twist shift gearing to keep you moving when the going gets tough
- Shimano Tourney Shifters and Derailleurs
- Powerful mechanical disc brakes for sure control in all conditions
- 1000W Bafang Mid-Drive Motor
- Your choice of high quality lithium ion battery (Battery Range Guide)
- Latest DP-C18 Colour Display
- Premium Gear Sensor
- Thumb Throttle
- Kick Stand
- 12 month warranty motor and battery (excludes misuse or abuse)
**All our electric bikes are made to order with love, please allow approximately 5-7 business days to build, test, pack and send. We are working hard to get great quality bikes out to you as quickly as possible.
| SIZE GUIDE
| BIKE SPECIFICATIONS
- FRAME: Reid 6061 Alloy Fat BIke Frame
- FORK: Reid Steel Fat Bike Forks
HANDLEBAR: Reid Oversize Alloy MTB Bars 680/700mm (M/L) 25mm Rise 6D Backsweep 6D Upsweep
- GRIPS: Ergonomic Krayton Rubber 125mm
- PEDALS: Nylon Platform 9/16″steel axle
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Tourney TY300
- SHIFTER: Shimano Tourney FT55
CASSETTE: Shimano TZ21 7-speed freewheel (14-28T)
CHAIN: KMC Z51
BRAKES: CX-7 Mechanical Disc Brake 180/160mm Rotors (F/R)
WHEELS: Reid Double Wall Alloy
- HUBS: Reid Fat Bike Hub Disc Specific
TYRES: 26 x 4.0" Off-Road Fat tyre
- STEM: Alloy threadless 60mm 10D angle
- SADDLE: Reid comfort
- SEATPOST/CLAMP: Reid Alloy 27.2mm