Bike Tyres: 29" x 2.35" - Aztec
An open and aggressive tread design gives the Aztec excellent soil penetration and mud-clearing ability.
The ramped square blocks lower rolling resistance and the shoulder blocks provide predictable cornering and traction making the Aztec a weapon on the trail.
Includes a set of two (2) tyres.
- Brand: Freedom
- Name: Aztec
- Tread: Mountain bike
- Colour: Black
- Size: | 29" |
- Hippo Skin: 1.5mm Kevlar Floc (composite mixture of rubber and Kevlar fibre) layer between tread and casing which improves the rigidness of the tyre and provides high puncture protection from sharp objects.
- SPS: Shark Skin protection system on sidewall. An effective cut-resistant feature against sharp rocks.
- Dual compound: Utilises 2 compounds in different locations within the tread of the tyre. The centre compound is optimised for exceptional treadwear and low rolling resistance. The progressively softer shoulder compounds provide increased grip while cornering.
- Tubeless: Can be run with or without a tube. If run tubeless, sealant and TR rim is required. Can be run at lower air pressures, which improves traction.
- Folding tyres: Foldable beads keep the tyre secured to the rim but are lighter weight and makes tyre easily transportable. The bead is made of spun Aramid fibres.