The Best MTB Grips On The Planet
These single compound OURY GRIPS have a slightly larger than normal diameter and a soft grippy feel for all-day comfort. Used by amateurs and professionals alike the whole world over, some riders actually claim they're the best MTB grips on the planet.
All Weather Grip
If you want extremely soft rubber grips which offer excellent control and maximum comfort in any weather these single compound OURY GRIPS are just what you need. They're suitable for Mountain Bikes, BMX, PWC, ATV (all-terrain vehicles), Cruisers, Mopeds and probably much more too.
Say Goodbye To Numb Fingers
OURY GRIPS are designed to withstand a ton of abuse in any environment and you'll love their ability to absorb vibrations and eliminate numbness in the hands and fingers no matter what size your hand - and you can say goodbye those downright dangerous slipping issues too.
- Oury Single Compound MTB Grips
- Soft grippy feel (tacky)
- Slightly larger than normal diameter
- Anti-vibration properties
- No numb fingers
- Small flange
- Handsomely detailed, large pad design
- Non-slip grip in any weather
- Provides excellent control & maximum comfort
- Can survive conditions in most rough environments
- Single density rubber compound construction
- Prevents hands from hurting after a long day of riding
- Suitable for MTB, BMX, PWC, ATV, Cruisers, Mopeds and more
- Install using compressed air or grip glue
- Material Extremely soft rubber
- Length 114 mm
- Internal Diameter 22.2mm | 7/8"
- External Diameter 41mm (flange)
- External Diameter 31mm (non-flange)
- Weight 97g (pair)