Grown out of the success of our flagship model the Pirez E3! - Electric Mountain Bike, we listened to our customers feedback and developed a 250W version of this extraordinary vehicle.
An amazing and great looking power assisted electric bike that is specifically designed for off-roading but now with a 250W motor and no throttle, the Pirez E3 - ESTRADA can be used legally on public roads in most jurisdictions.
A high-powered robust dual suspension electric mountain bike.
Comes with an integrated ultra 250W mid-drive motor with intuitive torque sensing.
Built for all terrain, it’s extremely robust, particularly suited to the Australian environment. With excellent motor clearance underneath, it’s ideal for downhill riders.
Although our E3 is a powerful electric bike, due to its sleek design, fully integrated, well balanced 48V mid-drive motor and 16Ah battery, it rides extremely well without the motor running (as a regular mountain bike).
So, you get the best of both worlds.
All terrain but legal on public roads:
- Integrated – smoother ride
- Great water resistance
- Brilliant at carrying load
We are so confident that once you try our Pirez E3 you will love it.
We also understand that most of us prefer to try before we buy.
This is why we have our money back guarantee.
Try for 30 days or for 30km.
If you are not 100% happy with it you can return it back to us in it's original condition & packaging and we will refund you in full.
So what are you waiting for, test ride the E3 today & experience the freedom.
Check out this video of our original Pirez E3 (Sempre) Electric Mountain Bike.
We have made a number of improvements and modifications since then, but this video will give you the general vibe of our flagship bike.
Please refer to the Specifications tab for the current version on offer.
Click below for further information:
Integrated Ultra motor – with torque sensing – this motor is intuitive and works with the rider and only provides the assistance you require – it doesn’t take away from the riding experience, it adds to the riding experience. The harder you pedal the faster you go.
Integrated battery – the 48V 16Ah battery is built seamlessly into the bike frame – plenty of room to mount a water bottle or storage bag. It also has a key to lock into the frame for better security, but can be removed for charging and storage.
Dropper seat post – adjust your seat position without dismounting the bike
Integrated lights – Integrated 6v lights runs off motor and light sensor from display – no need to charge or manually switch on or off.
Internal cabling - hidden cables where possible
Hydraulic disc brakes with 203mm front and rear discs
LED display unit - for ease of use and better control.
- Motor: Bafang Ultra 48V 250W - Model No: M500
- Peak power output:
- Battery type: 48V 16Ah Panasonic battery cells
- Battery power: 768Wh
Range: 70km+ (based on a 73kg rider on pedal assist)
- Top speed: 25km/h+
- Throttle: None
- Display Unit: Bafang display
- Gear sensors: SS01 Shift sensor
- Frame Material: Alloy
- Chainring: 38T
- Shifter: Shimano Altus 9 speeds
- Rear derailleur: Shimano Altus 9 speeds
- Brakes: 4-piston hydraulic disc brakes - 203mm Front & Rear
- Hubs: Novatec D041SB-B15 Thru axle Front 15mm*110mm Rear 12mm*145mm (boost)v
- Wheel Rims: MTSC40B
- Tyres: 27.5" x 2.6" Schwalbe Smart Sam
- Spokes: DF-13G with eyelet rims
- Chain: KMC x9
- Cassette: Shimano Hyper Glide 11-32T
- Handlebars: Promax 700mm
- Stem: Promax 80mm reach
- Grips: Velo VLG-884
- Saddle: Selle Royal Lookin Gel
- Seat tube: Promax
Front forks: SR Suntour XCM34 Boost with LOCK (Coil w/ Preload adjuster) 120mm travel
- Rear shock: SK Air 24W*190 140mm of travel with LOCK
- Bike Weight: Large - 31.5kg, Medium 31.0kg
- Pedals: Wellgo Metal Black
Light: Front light integrated to the motor Rear light with Battery
- Crank: 3pc with 2pinch bolt on each arm 12 spindle axle
- Max load weight: 100kg
- Medium 18"
- Frame size: 44cm (crank to seat clamp)
- Seat to Ground: 90-97cm
- 48V 16Ah battery with charger
- Panasonic 35E 18650 cells
- Includes Australian certified battery charger
- Built in charger management system that prevents over charging
- Built in battery management system that prevents over discharging
- Each cell in every battery goes through a strict testing process for capacity, voltage, and internal resistance
- Keys with locking mechanism
Pannier Rack (Optional extra)
- Rear Carrier Rack
- Seat Post Mounted
- with side shape stays and includes rubber shims.
- Weight limit - 10kg
Specifically suited to the bespoke Pirez E3 bike
*Specifications are subject to change at any time